Friday, April 17

Sport Memorabilia





Sometime shadow box framing isn't anything special but the contents is pretty cool. The content  always make me thinks of other matters...
I framed a lof of sports related stuffs like golf putter, golf ball , tennis racket, ping pong racket, ..... But one of the hottest item that Malaysian love to keep in their memory is badminton racket. I noticed that most of the Malaysian's love this game, like me. History also tell us that Malaysia was once the super power house of the game. But just pity that Malaysia has not produce any world class players for quite sometime. The only good player that we have in our country currently is Lee Chong Wei.  I am sure many of us are wondering when we can have another Datuk Lee in the next Olympic in London ??? :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...