Friday, April 17

A Key that worth millions!


Believe it or not, this key worth 2 millions. That's why my client, Mr. Lim is so keen to frame it! Mr. Lim just bought an old bangalow in Georgetown. He paid 2 millions to the previous owner and he was just given a key to enter this bangalow. So,  he told me it is worth 2 millions. ( Oh, I see!! )

I order to make this frame stand up. I mounted it on top of the acrylic blok. I use a brass leaf finished wood frame to match the brass colour key. Would look better with fabric background...but again my client has his budget for that.....

Anyhow, the overall presentation is OK... vintage key with modern classic frame! My client love it!


1 comment:

v k i n i s m said...

Good stuff you have here! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...