Tuesday, May 20

PPFA Certified Picture Framer Exam

I always want to be able to speak and understand well English language. But I still facing difficulties to understand it whenever I read an English Book or watching a Hollywood movie.

This time I have no choice. Because of the CPF exam, I bought my 2nd English dictionary two weeks ago. ( I bought my first one during my schooling day, the Indian English teacher `forced’ us to do so! And now I regret I didn’t listen to him and fully utilize the dictionary as much as possible. ).

So now and again, I can’t understand so many words in these reference books recommended by PPFA, there are so many terms and wording that confusing me. I need to browse the dictionary more than 10 times just only doing one page of reading! How I am going to finish so many books within 11 days after spending so much time on `reading’ dictionary!!!

Now, there are only few days left before I fly to Australia for my test. You know what?! I am still browsing my brand new dictionary more than the books every night!!! I feel worry that I might catch by the tricky questions because of my poor understanding…..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...