Tuesday, February 9

Pigeon Cottage, Sungai Petani



My cousin, Jacy (春凤)just started her dream tea house in Sungai Petani, Pigeon Cottage (鸽子茶坊). We have done the framing for her collections of prints, arts, old photos, and antiques. 



Here are some of her other collections ..











And, of course she has plenty collections of different types of Chinese tea .. if you are interested in exploring more, contact her at 012-5390765 or visit her at 47 Lorong 6, Taman Petani Jaya, Sungai Petani, Kedah. 


1 comment:

Down Comforter said...

A few days ago I came your site and have been following along steadily. I decided I could write my opening comment. Im not sure exactly what to write except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice website. I intend to continue visiting this website frequently. I have also got the rss feed to get any updates.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...